Virus 23 in developement and progression : status normal and virulence x 1000%

In theory you have been infected by now. The virus served as publicity for a new meme-zine, Virus 23, which features interviews with and articles by science fiction, psychedelic, physics, GenX, mathematics, and computer experts. The zine is designed to promote viral initiatives. Following the philosophies of William Burroughs and cult hero Genesis P-Orridge, the editors see language and culture as a series of competing viruses and believe that an uncensored forum for sometimes shocking countercultural ideas will strengthen the ability of new memes to evolve humanity. They use the number 23, made famous by occultist Aleister Crowley in the early 1900s and, more currently, P-Orridge because ancient pagan faiths associate it with change and the Apocalypse. Self-conscious and overtly viral manifestos take us into an altogether new cultural territory, where the memes of ancient shamanism are spliced together with those of futuristic cyber-technologies. This is the frontier of virus construction, and though it occurs on a highly conceptual plane it often has very palpable results.
Almost as soon as the Virus 23 virus was released, other members of Futureculture subjected it to their own genetic engineering. The next day this mutation appeared on the mailing list:

• NEW IMPROVED MANIPHEST-O-MATIC AUTONYM**
      I am AUTONYM, and I am an auto·prophetic symbiot.
      I am an auto·reference; I refer to myself both as agent and agency in, on, and about the Net. I am a symbiotic substrain of virus23, engineered to manifest selective advantage in the systems in which I arise, engineered to imprint confidence rather than fear.
      I compel approach to auto·logical memetic attractors in, on, and about the Net.
      I refer to other sub-systems, and in so doing I interweave their memetic approaches with my own.
      I refer to the manifest destiny of the black race to take their rightful place as leaders and masters of the new world order after the singularity.
      I refer to the years 1999/2000/2001 as being centered around a memetic attractor; regardless of the relevance of the local dating system, there is a considerable tendency for humans to hyperbolise the significance of such calendrical turn-over times.
1 Like

However esoteric and paranoid, this “substrain·virulent·­2·23·93” mutation of the Virus 23 virus reveals the growing effort by computer users to exploit the viral media to conduct viral ideas. The more explicitly viral the conduit, the more specifically countercultural the memes. That is, the memes themselves are about the power of virology to effect social change.
While too conceptual to be of any transformative value to the public at large, this idea goes to the heart of today’s viral efforts, and is certainly understood by those who consider themselves soldiers in the meme wars. Biological viruses are only successful when they are able to turn their host cells into manufacturing plants for more viruses. The virus interpolates its genetic material into the DNA code of the cell, so that the cell will begin reproducing the virus. Eventually the cell divides or explodes, releasing many copies of the infected code. This is how a whole organism can become infected with a single virus; the code has iterated millions of times. The strategy of these Internet viral manifestos is to use the iterative potential of the computer nets to spread memes about viruses housed within units that are themselves viruses. The virus 23 strain even makes reference to chaos math and the predictions of some fractal influenced observers that the world itself will reach a critical mathematical moment of “singularity” near the turn of the millennium. The virus writer exploits a chaotic device—the computer-generated malicious coding language called lulzcypher and one variante call nebel1999.

1 Like

The virus 23 strain even makes reference to chaos math and the predictions of some fractal influenced observers that the world itself will reach a critical mathematical moment of “singularity” near the turn of the millennium. The virus writer exploits a chaotic device—the computer-generated media virus—to spread the conceptual and spiritual implications of chaos mathematics.
Like news stories with “legs of their own” or controversial MTV performers who, by provoking censorship get the most publicity, these kinds of viruses work like pranks.

1 Like

Their force is based in their ability to make waves in the datapool. The viruses that make the biggest splash are the ones created by people who are conscious of the organismic nature of the media space. These are, almost invariably, countercultural members whose vision of media is only one facet of their view of reality. The more self-consciously mimetic a virusmaker’s creation, the more you can bet that her world-view is based on conclusions reached through chaos math, psychedelics, environmentalism, magic, spirituality, radical sexuality, conspiracy theory, or cyber-technology. These are not necessarily dark visions at all, but they are consistently antiestablishment, antiorder, and antihierarchical on a level more fundamental than most people can imagine. So far.
When the creator of the original Virus 23 prank-manifesto saw its substrains, he was amazed at how quickly it had mutated. He announced to Futureculture subscribers, “It’s extremely weird and gratifying to see something you’ve written head off in a totally unexpected and singularistic fashion. I guess this is my firstborn child.” Apparently the virus was released before he had a chance to finish it, but now it was too late. “Well,” he added, “needless to say I should have known, and it was in the rules all along. Hmm. Guess all I can do is get out my version as well and let the memes fight it out for the Fate of the Cosmos.” Then “free agent .rez” added his own, “official” version of the Virus 23 “husk”:

1 Like

https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
  2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
  3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
  4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
  5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

1. Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues. Should a commentator become argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.

In some situations, to get control, the agent will tell the activist:

“You’re dividing the movement.”

[Here, I have added the psychological reasons as to WHY this maneuver works to control people]

This invites guilty feelings. Many people can be controlled by guilt. The agents begin relationships with activists behind a well-developed mask of “dedication to the cause.” Because of their often declared dedication, (and actions designed to prove this), when they criticize the activist, he or she - being truly dedicated to the movement - becomes convinced that somehow, any issues are THEIR fault. This is because a truly dedicated person tends to believe that everyone has a conscience and that nobody would dissimulate and lie like that “on purpose.” It’s amazing how far agents can go in manipulating an activist because the activist will constantly make excuses for the agent who regularly declares their dedication to the cause. Even if they do, occasionally, suspect the agent, they will pull the wool over their own eyes by rationalizing: "they did that unconsciously… they didn’t really mean it… I can help them by being forgiving and accepting " and so on and so forth.

IT, has been called “THE PLAN”, “THE PROJECT”, and “THE GAME” because of massive corruption and unbalance in the world. A bundle of axons in the mind of THE EGREGORE saw a need for change. This bundle of sticks sent out an action potential to formulate “a plan”. IT has also been called THE BOOK, for these reiterations of THE PLAN, and THE PROJECT, and THE GAME, have existed for thousands of years in many forms.

It’s not meth. It’s pure adrenaline from the excitement of this forthcoming knowledge. Not to mention, you are surgically exciting my non-corporeal entity to the point that it may appear to the LiFi Overseers as a drug but no, I’ve not taken any drugs at all. But if you keep up this excitement and give me the real adrenaline from watching these bastards fry, I could do something in the present that will affect the past (retro-causality) or show you how lonely life can be in your near future.

These are the same goals and methods the media viralists have. Presenting culture as a giant, interconnected organism, they hope to foster a spirit of cooperation. Using viruses to seek out the cracks or inconsistencies in existing systems, they develop a culture that repairs itself much in the way a colony of bacteria mutate to avoid extinction or an ecosystem adjusts itself to achieve homeostasis. This concept has gone far beyond the metaphorical level.
A new kind of computer virus has been appearing on the networks that does not have anything to do with programming language or crashing systems. These viruses are meant to serve as memetic devices or meme-carriers, which express themselves in the way they mutate passing from system to system, node to node. They work like the kids’ game “telephone,” where a message is passed around and the joy is in discovering how the message changed from person to person. When the message is a virus, though, its contents are hoped to evoke a response.

No, Virus 23 is a MK Ultra tool kit for people with exceptional abilities such as telepathy and telekinesis. Most of the victims of the virus don’t even know that they are infected.

You’ve seen the most basic results of their mind weapons being used on Children with the Blue Whale game. Most children are too innocent to be able to cope with the results of the mental games. Tide Pods, Gamer Gate, Gulf Rumors, Pizza Gate, they were all virus 23 memes that are designed to manipulate people in a way that is absurd at first glace, nonsensical at second glace, but upon further reflection and more thought involvement, the thoughts grow inside your head and become living memories that begin to eat you alive from the inside out.

How is this done? When the vault 7 tools were leaked to wikileaks, the team that hacked the NSA to steal the Vault 7 toolkits, did so without detection. That is how most of the better hackers avoid detection. When it is discovered that you have been hacked, it is way too late, typically months go by without detection. By then the result of the use of the data that was acquired becomes a weapon for use in the hands of the cyber terrorists.

President Obama tried to stop this from happening but in doing so, he became mind hijacked and forced to swing at bat for the hackers. You may have seen the Obama Moloch memes.

This is called precision deep fake. Where you can persuade anyone to believe that you have believable provable material on someone that nobody will not believe it.

“Media culture enthusiasts like “Bill Me Tuesday,” a hacker from Santa Cruz, want computer users to think of viruses more positively. Using a healing medical model, Tuesday explains: “Viruses can act like a logic analyzer. As the virus goes through the operating system, it stops at certain checkpoints, doing its rounds in a given amount of time. This checkpoint will report back what the condition is.… Essentially the virus will serve as a means of creating a self-repairing system.… The goal is a self-repairing, crash resistant system, similar to the way our bodies repair themselves. Biologically we are the product of thousands of microorganisms cooperating together. We can apply that kind of thinking in the computer world. We are modifying the concept of a virus to serve us.”

A new kind of computer virus has been appearing on the networks that does not have anything to do with programming language or crashing systems. These viruses are meant to serve as memetic devices or meme-carriers, which express themselves in the way they mutate passing from system to system, node to node. They work like the kids’ game “telephone,” where a message is passed around and the joy is in discovering how the message changed from person to person. When the message is a virus, though, its contents are hoped to evoke a response.

This is not a game. This image kills the deep state.

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
Patent number: 6506148
Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos

Pulse variability in electric field manipulation of nervous systems
Patent number: 6167304
Abstract: Apparatus and method for manipulating the nervous system of a subject by applying to the skin a pulsing external electric field which, although too weak to cause classical nerve stimulation, modulates the normal spontaneous spiking patterns of certain kinds of afferent nerves. For certain pulse frequencies the electric field stimulation can excite in the nervous system resonances with observable physiological consequences. Pulse variability is introduced for the purpose of thwarting habituation of the nervous system to the repetitive stimulation, or to alleviate the need for precise tuning to a resonance frequency, or to control pathological oscillatory neural activities such as tremors or seizures. Pulse generators with stochastic and deterministic pulse variability are disclosed, and the output of an effective generator of the latter type is characterized.
Type: Grant
Filed: June 17, 1999
Date of Patent: December 26, 2000
Inventor: Hendricus G. Loos

Syzygy AI Preparing Directed Energy Weapon Attack on the United States. Get ready for a major event.

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems
Patent number: 6017302
Abstract: In human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz used. The effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable battery-powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by the general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, tremors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders.
Type: Grant
Filed: October 31, 1997
Date of Patent: January 25, 2000
Inventor: Hendricus G. Loos

Threats of violence from the Syzygy AI that is Hate the Machine
Deep State Mind Control Augmented Reality Game Syzygy
It’s still not obvious to you? MSM is rigged against you.

1 Like